Monday, March 29, 2010

Big changes are coming!

I have been very blessed with overwhelming success with my business in my first year. As you all know my wait time has been getting longer and longer. I've hired help, but I need to get on top of my orders quick. I've decided that as of the end of the month I will stop taking custom diaper orders for a few months. I will still have a few ready made items on the site that will be available when I get time to make them.

During this time I will work very hard to get all my orders out and then stock up on a full selection of ready made diapers. When I open back up for orders in about 3 months, I will then limit the number of orders that can be placed each week so that you don't have to wait as long to get your order. I plan on switching the way I operate when I come back too. I will have more ready made diapers available all the time, so there won't be a wait for orders. I have also decided to scale down a bit and only offer one size fits all diapers. This will simplify the process greatly and reduce the time it takes to make diapers. I will still offer newborn size diapers in the custom section and ready made section since the one size diaper fits 10-40 pounds approximately.

I will still offer custom diapers with cute prints but I will only offer the top 20 boy and girls prints. In the custom section you can still choose your cute outer print along with snaps or velcro for the closure type. For the ready made section I will start a line of solid color PUL diapers and a few cute prints that will only be available in the ready made section.

My goal by doing this is to provide better service while keeping prices down. I will be able to offer my new one size diaper at a lower cost that what it is now.

Orders will still be taken until the end of March, at that point I will stop accepting new orders. I hope that you all understand my decision to do this is to make Cutiepoops the best it can be for you and for my family.

I will still be having the freebie of the month giveaway during this time so check the blog or facebook page to see when those giveaways are going on. I will still be available for questions during this time as well.

Thank you again for all of your support and I'll see you all in July.

2 comments:

  1. I think this will be a great thing for your business!! And for your family, you MUST feel constantly overwhelmed right now with as far behind as you have gotten(from what you've said).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord for the business growth!

    Autumn Beck

    ReplyDelete