Monday, July 20, 2009

One size fits all!!!

I'm in the testing phase of a one size diaper right now. I had high hopes of using adjustable elastic in the back and leg gussets instead of snaps down the front, but after making a few I've realized it's very time consuming. I'd have to charge a fortune to make up for how long it takes to make one. I've decided to use the tried and true snaps down the front version. Since I don't have to wait for button hole elastic to get shipped to me from China anymore, I should have them ready to be ordered from the website in about a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment